Today I propose to make a point about some spices to not aphrodisiac but slimming
Dutch researchers say they help to lose weight thanks to their ability to burn fat and create a feeling of fullness which helps people eat less . They also help with digestion and add flavor to bland foods a bit.
- Cinnamon is regarded as the queen of spices slimming. It would have an appetite suppressant and you could help better control your sugar cravings . It would also help to regulate blood sugar levels to prevent it is stored as fat.
- In Ayurvedic medicine (Indian traditional medicine), use cardamom for its anti-fat virtues .
- Clove is also a good ally for weight loss . When you feel like snacking, chew a clove. Its slightly numbing effect soothe your taste buds.
- Turmeric (again …) may, in addition to its many health benefits, help you to better assimilate fat and digest better .
- Fennel seeds are also recognized for centuries for their appetite suppressant. If craving, make a habit of chewing a few fennel seeds. Besides being delicious, it helps to better digest and it is excellent for breath.
- The cayenne pepper also contains an effective weapon to combat and eliminate fat : capsaicin. This substance would help speed up metabolism and reduce blood sugar.
- Vanilla is a sweet spice, excellent for COMBATING stress, anxiety and anguish . Vanilla can calm the hunger and cravings.
- Cumin is the little spice that could: Just one teaspoon added to one of your meals per day can help you burn up to three times more body fat, according to a recent study conducted on overweight women. That’s great news, especially since cumin is so universal, great for adding flavor to almost any food.
- Ginger helps control blood sugar (like cinnamon), meaning it can help prevent a spike in your glucose levels after a sugar- or carb-rich meal. The spice also has the same fat-burning, or thermogenic, properties as turmeric and cayenne.