The ginger juice is a great way to keep it cool in the summer. Little we know, how many medicinal values it has.
- Reduces pain and inflammation,
- It relieves heartburn,
- It prevents and treats colds,
- Relieves menstrual cramps
- Also treat angina
- Reduces hair loss
It’s a great juice combination of sweet, spicy, slight sour.
- 2 bottles of water
- Ginger chopped
- Pineapple juice
In your blender, mix chopped ginger with a cup of water. Use a sieve, filter the ginger to retrieve the juice in your container.
Mix your ginger juice with your pinneaple juice and let it cool in the fridge for two or three hours. (sugar can also be added. I prefer not to ; because pinneaple juice is sweet enough. I try my best to stay away from sugar)
- I usually buy pineapple juice especially Dole 100 % pineapple juice but it’s better to use fresh pineapple. (yeah I know sometimes I’m lazy I don’t feel like cut anything lol)
- Rum also can be added to it (never tried it myself)
- Sometimes I stir it with tamarind sauce or even the fruit directly